The solution from GESAT: secure storage for the Explorer 510 and accessories.
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP 67)
- MIL-STD certified
- Single-layer housing of telephone, antenna and accessories
- Foam specially designed for packaging requirements
- CNC-milled, dimensionally stable PE foam with a compressive strength of 64 KPa, can be used at temperatures from -70 ° C to 105 ° C, chemical resistant e.g. compared to commercially available acids and alkalis, alcohol and sulfuric acid 50%
- Weight (without content): approx. 2.95 kg
- External dimensions: approx. 371 x 152 x 258 mm (WxHxD)
Provides space for:
- Cobham Explorer 510 incl. in-built battery
- USB to ehternet converter
- Network cable
- AC charger
- Manuals and bag
For further details and to answer your questions, we will be happy to advise you.
As an airtime provider, you get everything from a single source (equipment, installation and the monthly billing) and you have only one contact person for all matters – GESAT GmbH.